uglies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schools OVER! Party

Go down

Schools OVER! Party Empty Schools OVER! Party

Post by ally-wa Tue May 13, 2008 12:16 pm

Im happy that schools over! So here by the edge of the green belt its a party celebrating the beginning of summer! Theres still a little bit of school left, but not alot, so why not celebrate early! Come join the party! Ping all your friends, and sneak out a night without ur ring and party!
Let the fun begin!

The music was loud, and the ugly unfit bodies kept jumpping, making it hard to move unless you were actually dancing, and i was thirsty. I walked over to where the drinks were. I picked up one with a slippery hand. The glass was a little damp, from condinsation.
There was a little square glow that bobbed up in down in the glass. It changed colors and flashed wildly. Light cube. I took a sip of the liquid, and a small shutter went through me. Alchohol. Oh well, it was a party after all. Only a little bit till the pretty opperation. I want to be pretty, but my friends and i know things most people dont, and that made the idea of the opperation TOTALLY different. So why not have fun while we were ugly? I turned around and waved at a few pals from school. Then i spotted him. Steven. Steven was a cool guy, but I couldnt imagine myself dating him. He was more like a best friend. He waved and smiled, so i decided to walk over to him.

*i did this kinda like a story, cuz im a little new to this, lolz*

ally-wa

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Character sheet
uglyville:
prettieville: Im not a pretty yet

Back to top Go down